Saturday 26 March 2011

bitch, please...

aaah, to come home from work at 5.30am, some amaretto in ma system, get trough the door, look down, realise I depserately have to hand wash the work dress asap for tomorrow night (dried lime and sugar on black looks like someone got a liiiiittle too excited to see me...in case you didnt know)...
Eat some cheese crackers (2 for 1at morrisons...I mean....), watch some how I met your mother, fall asleep HARD, not being woken up by the fire alarm test at 11am like today, wake up smelling everything but rasberries with todays make up smeared all over my face, eat a zega-mega breakfast with the excuse that I wont have time for lunch and I will work through dinner time, not having ANYTHING to do before work at 6 tomorrow....

Living the d-r-e-a-m

No comments:

Post a Comment