Thursday 27 January 2011

Why do I even bother?

Overslept. Missed my seminar. Again.

I will die uneducated and fat. 
I will get a bunch of cats, live on benefits and eat nothing but KFC.
OR
I will get a boobjob, marry rich(without a prenup) and produce beautiful (questionable looking) babies.

One of the two.
Get used to it.

I just want you all to notice Julian Assange in the background.
And if you look closer, above mr assange,  you will also see Miley teaching us all some bong etiquette ("salvia", yeah alright)
My little collage has gotten mixed reactions
- Thats not funny, not even a little.

Personally, I think im HIGH-larious. 
But thats just me I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Get a boobjob, marry rich(well....) and produce beautiful babies.

    Like me???
    :-)
    Puss

    ReplyDelete