Friday 28 January 2011

Something is wrong with the world.

I remember this very vaguely but last night I woke up around 4am. My bladder is SO not cooperating with me these days. It knows living in halls makes it as unconvenient as ever for me to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. It knows. And therefor wakes me up every night.
This is not interesting in any way and me telling this may even be a little disturbing...
The point is coming, stay in there.

Last night, I brought my phone with me.
I brought my phone with me to the bathroom!
Why?
What could I POSSIBLY be needing my phone for?
So that I could check my emails and facebook WHILE peeing

At 4 am.

Seriously? Yes, seriously.
Even in my most unconcious state I feel the urgent need to check my emails. 
Its not like I am very important and get emails every second of even hour.
No. Im not even that popular.

How disturbing is that?


But then again, its not like I feel the sudden need for change.
Im quite happy with my addiction.
T-mobile created free internet booster for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment