Friday 11 March 2011

The swedish uniform

I never thought this would happen. Never thought this day would come.
But I am actually considering getting a Spotify premium account.
I know, crazy and  lets face it, unnecessary.
But seriously, the ads seems to get longer and longer. (Its like they do that on purpose....)
Not cool.

The other day I heard one of my playlists being played, in SOMEONE ELSES room.
Had a moment of pride. Felt famous. Felt like a rolemodel. Felt like the bigger person. 
Then I realised I do NOT have spotify social. It could impossibly be my playlist. 
I am just mainstream. Like everybody else. One of many. I like what people tell me to like. Apparently. 

Like the man who came up to me on the street the other day 
-I cannot believe how swedish you are dressed!
- Im sorry?
- The way you are dressed, you are sooooo swedish!
- how did you....oh....
I did not take it as a compliment and walked away.



I now have spotify social and I will never wear converse in public again.

1 comment:

  1. there is a lot more to spotify premium than just add free ;) And I made a playlist for you with less mainstream music.. haha..

    puss from u know who..

    ReplyDelete